Loads of fun, just like the real sport
8 Ball Pool is an online game that allows you to level up yourself from an amateur to a professional pool player with its interesting and engaging structure. Keeping the stakes high, the online desktop browser game is available as a 1-on-1 game or as a tournament where you can win the trophy. The game is played on a virtual pool table with 6 pockets, 15 billiard balls comprising 7 each of solid and striped balls, one black ball (the 8 ball), and a white cue ball.
A cue is used to take an aim of the available balls and make a pot, meaning to hit the ball in the pockets. After each aim and hit, the turn passes to the other player. You must either pot the solid balls that have been assigned 1 to 7 numbers, or the striped balls that have been assigned 9 to 15 numbers, as agreed before the game’s commencement. Whoever completes the pots of their designated balls first along with the 8-ball wins the game. The steps to play 8 Ball Pool include the following:
- Arrange the object balls in the triangular rack
- Place the 8-ball in the middle of the rack’s 3rd row
- Take a toss to decide who takes the first break
- The player in the next turn chooses from the solid and striped balls through a cue hit
- The first player to pot all their balls along with the 8-ball wins the game
Should I play 8 Ball Pool?
The desktop browser game 8 Ball Pool is an engaging billiards game that involves more than one player, aiming skills, and sharp cognition. It can be a great arcade game to take up for a fun time with your loved ones.